Today, @mommywifelifestyle is here to chat about traveling with kids! Share your stories, ask questions and @mommywifelifestyle will also offer her tips! Be sure to follow her in the app! Here's her bio and tips:
Hello, my name is Ashlea. I am a 21 year old stay at home mom to a tornado 17 month old boy. I have traveled with him since he was 4 months old. We have flown to North Carolina, Las Vegas, Florida, and plan to fly to California by end of year. We live in Texas and drive to Louisina several times a year for weekend trips. I also traveled while I was pregnant. We drove to Iowa, Dallas, Louisiana, and flew to Florida and a week cruise all before my 25th week.
1. Plan ahead.
2. Bring snacks and entertainment.
3. Check with your airline to make sure diaper bag is a free carry on and they allow free of charge stroller and car seat checked.
4. Pack two days in advance so you are not stressing the day before. Making it liable for you to forget something.
5. If staying at a hotel check to see if they have a crib or play pen. Some do and will leave them in the room for you before you arrive.
6. Breathe you will make it through and having a wonderful time.
7. Bring a camera!! You will want to take pictures for you to look back on.
8. Double check your reservations.
9. Bring your child's birth certificate just in case they require it.
10. Have a list of emergency contacts in your child's diaper bag.
Check out these links
- Comments: 39
- Likes: 22